The jQuery.Timeline plugin provides you two types of the horizontal timeline. You can create a timeline most easily with simple settings and intuitive HTML markup.
The jQuery.Timeline has evolved to version 2, simplifying configuration and several enhancements. Also, the source code has been rewritten in a modern format conforming to ES6, a significant refactoring has been done, maintainability has improved.
Indices of full documentation
jQuery.Timeline version 2.x supports the following browsers:
- For v2.x: This page
- For v2.x(Origin): https://github.com/ka215/jquery.timeline
- For v2.0.x(ESDoc): https://ka215.github.io/jquery.timeline/
- For v1.0.x: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ka215/jquery.timeline/v1/README.md
- For v1.0.x (Japanese): https://ka2.org/jquery-timeline-v1/
Latest version change logs
v2.1.0 (September 29, 2020 GMT)
- Fixed the event ID generation process by the addEvent method (Issue#13).
- Prevented flicker when replacing any events by using addEvent method (Issue#51).
- Fixed a bug with some curved relation lines (Issue#57).
- Added the theme color setting option for timeline instances (Issue#58).
- Fixed a bug that there is a difference in locale processing between the top and bottom rulers (Issue#61).
- Added an argument that can refer to the newly added event data to the callback function of the addEvent method.
- Changed the wrapping process for custom user data arguments for each method.
- Adjusted and added various styles.
Example as the demonstration
- CRUD System for jQuery.Timeline
- jQuery.Timeline 2.1.0 via jQuery 3.5.1
- jQuery.Timeline Tester
- MARVEL Cinematic Universe History as demo
Copyright and license
Code and documentation copyright 2011-2020 the ka2. Code released under the MIT License.